Tuesday, January 5, 2010

German Stollen Bread

I found my new Family Tradition, after Christmas I was thinking about my husbands tree. I thought I about my husband heritage. Alot of German so I thought I would try make a German
treat so I went on the internet and found Stollen bread. So it took me all afternoon. But at the end of the afternoon I had two golden loaves of a really good what I would call breakfast bread and the family just loved it. So I guess they are part Geman.
I've also been working on a little baby quilt. It is pink, yellow and some black background with daisies. Because it is small I can get it quilted and all right now. Just love doing my free motion quilting with my Bernina, Arora 440. I could advertize for them I just love it that much.
I went to my plastic surgeon yerterday he reased me. He is the Dr. that did all the really bad stuff to my knee, Not his falt so he says. But if my knee Dr. wants his help he'll be there for him. Oh! Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment